Job vacancy in Fircroft a Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Company in Indonesia Currently we are looking for a professional to build a career with us. Applicants are invited for the following position:
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Responsibility for developing FEL reports that include technical analysis, implementation plans and cost estimates up to +/- 10% accuracy for onward AFE proposals and project phase rulings.
- Deriving the WBS for project valuing, and adapt system for cost and schedule measurements.
- Plan and promote all works to be implemented in a safe manner in and in compliance to the Small Project Management System and Company’s HSE objectives and policies.
- Responsibility for obtaining/ coordinating Internal and External AFEs. The responsibility demands interfacing with Asset Operations, Ventures, Partners and BPMIGAS.
- To ensure that the assigned Small Projects are managed and executed in an expedient, cost effective and safe manner. Quality of works shall comply with the applicable Company standards and requirements, and international codes:
- Undertaking Front End Loading (FEL) projects – screening of options, appraising them, and optimizing and refining the selected option for project execution.
- Interface with Asset Operations, Ventures and other in-house and external support disciplines to align project objectives, goals and deliverables, and deliver the project(s) on time and on budget.
- Interfacing with the Procurement Department to develop bid documents, technical and financial scopes of work for materials purchasing and/ or securing service contracts related to the assigned project(s).
- Guiding and mentoring less experienced team members with portfolio undertakings – performing project reviews, technical quality checking and steering team members toward achieving their project deliverables safely and swiftly.
Job Requirement :
- Basic Level of facility engineering and process safety:
- Hydrocarbon processing systems and process equipment and piping systems.
- Process control and electrical systems.
- Risk Assessment.
- Process hazard analysis – HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and What-If?
- Job Safety Analysis.
- Operations & Maintenance appreciation.
- Familiar with national and international industrial codes and standards.
- Bachelor Degree S1 in chemical Engineering/similar.
- Have more 10 years experience in Facilities Engineering and/ or Project Engineering experience
- Project management knowledge and experience, including:
- Development of project master schedule and analysis, e.g. critical path method.
- Development of WBS and Scheduling.
- Capable of identifying project risks, and develop risk mitigations and contingency plans.
- Experience in leading/ undertaking oil and gas projects in FEL format.
- Basic awareness/ understanding of all key disciplines interfacing with project engineering.
- Experience in onshore and offshore project environment.
Required/ Preferred Fabrication and QC Skills:
- Exposure to Fabrication, Construction and Installation works:
- Reviewing and enforcing contractors’ HSE and QC systems and plans for. fabrication, testing and installation activities inline with applicable company policies and standards.
- Reviewing and validating material/ equipment fabrication and testing certification compiled by contractors.
- Familiar with Permit to Work System.
- Required/ Preferred Engineering Documentation & Specification Skills:
- Specifying and coordinating development of project documentation:
- Specify, review and validate engineering drawings and plans, datasheets and contract specifications with EPCI contractors and fabricators engineering design firms and vendors.
We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company’s interview.
Sent your resume and state the code by e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org only word format. Engineering Jobs in Engineering Procurement Construction Companies Fircroft deadline 11 March 2011