Great Career opportunities in PT Worley Parsons company in the Engineering, Procurement & Construction which runs a multimillion dollar contract with one of the biggest oil and gas client, position:
SUPPORT OFFICE MANAGER (Duri, Riau based)
Qualification & Experience:
- Incumbents are expected to have a minimum 10 years relevant experience of managing site/branch office, including 5 years at leadership level and 3 – 5 years exposure in International Engineering Company.
- Indonesian nationality is a must and local Duri/Riau resident preferred
- A demonstrated ability to work in partnership with the management and project team to create a positive workplace culture
- Demonstrated systems and process management orientation and competence
- Strong business and commercial acumen including an overt customer/stakeholder focused ethos
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- To provide a wide ranging services to the project management team as well to manage finance, HR and Administration departments
- To ensure the site/branch office operation is running well to support the project
If you think that you are really the right person to fill this challenging position, please send your application, CV and recent photograph to: Jakarta.email@example.com . Job Career Resource Energy Company PT Worley Parsons deadline 28 June 2013.