Chevron the largest integrated energy companies for Human Progress with head office in San Ramon, California. Currently we are strengthening our team and looking for bright, high achiever individuals, capable of providing a professional performance with self-integrity and good teamwork mindset to fulfil the vacancy of:
LAND OFFICER (Ext-153/LAW/EXP/CPI/LAW/2011) Riau – Rumbai
Qualification & Experience:
- Having 3 years in handling land acquisition/land dispute resolution, permitting and other related activities.
- Has excellent negotiation skills, strong integrity, good personality/ behavior.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
- Bachelor degree : S1 (S2/master degree will be an advantage). Min GPA : 2.75 in Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Communication, Forestry, Law, Public Relation, Social and Politic Science
- Understand of Indonesian laws and regulation on land and forestry.
- Having a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds.
- Open For : All Indonesian People
- Work Area : Sumatra
- Work Location : Rumbai
If you are interested in taking up above challenging career with good remuneration, send a detailed resume with a recent photo to: www.chevron.formycareer.com . Lowongan Kerja Juli Chevron Human Energy deadline 5 Agustus 2012.