Jobs for Graduate Trainee Program – Cold Drink Equipment
Lowongan November Jakarta PT Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia company in the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia, Currently we are looking for a professional to build a career with us. Applicants are invited for the following position:
GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM – COLD DRINK EQUIPMENT
Qualification & Experience:
- Having max 1 year working experience
- Graduated from reputable university majoring Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering with excellent academic background (GPA minimum 3)
- Willing to travel and be assigned at all around Indonesia
- Strong willingness to learn and enjoy working on the field
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia realize that we need new strategy for strengthening our organization, to overcome future competition and business challenges. One of the challenges is to create high quality leaders.
- To overcome the situation, CCAI created a program called Graduate Trainee Program (GTP), a structured 12-months training for young professional/fresh graduates to create dynamic, dedicated and responsive future leaders.
- GTP Cold Drink Equipment is a great place to learn. GTP Cold Drink Equipment candidates will have great opportunity to develop their skill in maintaining hundreds of thousands of units of Coca-Cola cold drink
- equipment (vending machine, glass display machine) across Indonesia, not to mention also to manage and distribute the assets.
- For those who motivated, passionate, dedicated and seek for opportunity to develop your capability also loves challenges, we invite you to join the Graduate Trainee Program with Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia
If you think you are the right candidate to join our team, please send your complete CV with recent photograph and application letter to :
PT Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia
Jalan Sultan Iskandar Muda, Jakarta Capital Region 12240, Indonesia
Lowongan November Jakarta PT Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia deadline 28 Desember 2013