Company of the largest export coal mines in the world, PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan is searching for a high potential and dynamic candidate to be part of the engineering team for the position: :
Project Engineer – Mechanical (EM)
- Qualifications & Experience :
- Have 3 years working experience in fixed plant (preferably bulk material handling) with sufficient exposure to capital projects.
- Understand project management tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
- Good knowledge and sufficient experience in project cost estimation.
- Good knowledge in contract administration and supply chain management.
- Graduate S1 in Mechanical Engineering
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conversant with technical and project documentation.
- Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure in project environment.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Apply scientific principles and techniques in mechanical engineering situations
- Interpret technical drawing , specifications and manuals
- Undertake specific project management activities in accordance with agreed project management plan
- Gather, validate, store, retrieve, filter and disseminate information as directed within agreed procedures to aid decision making processes throughout project life cycle.
- Monitor aspects of project scope and report instances of non-compliance with overall scope.
- Use techniques to measure, record and report variance between actual and planned progress of project activities.
- Prepare, storage, and release under delegated authority technical reports and project documentation associated with project.
If you are confident that you can meet our requirement, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae and most recent photograph to:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : email@example.com
Deadline 19 November 2010