PT Asia Petrocom Services the fast Growing Oil Services Company in Indonesia Currently we are looking for a professional to build a career with us. Applicants are invited for the following position:
RIG SUPERINTENDENT – Jakarta Raya
Qualification & Experience:
- Have experience more than 5 years in Drilling or Workover Rig
- Should have validity Migas certificates AP III (Ahli Pengendali Bor III)
- Have strong interpersonal skill, dynamic and creative.
- Male, age average 35-50 years old.
- Good physical condition
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a team and hard worker
- Ready to work anywhere PT Asia Petrocom Services
- Rig Superintendent is the drilling company representative on the rig and is responsible for getting the holes drilled safely, efficiently and on budget.
- Keeping the drilling costs down and the equipment in good running order is one of the top priorities of a Rig supt.
- Make sure that the rig and the personnel on it are working at peak form and safety levels.
- Complete control of all operations that occur on an oil-drilling operation, whether it’s an oil well on land or a drilling platform far out to sea.
- Responsible for the rig crews, the equipment and the overall operation of the production crews.
- Responsible for ensuring that the rig runs smoothly in all weather conditions and under all manner of difficulties that may arise during the job.
If you are interested in taking up above challenging career with good remuneration, send a detailed resume with a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Lowongan Migas 2011 Asia Petrocom Services deadline 21 Desember 2011.