Job vacancy in Oil and Gas Company British Petroleum (BP), In Indonesia, BP is one of the largest foreign investors, with investment of around US$5 billion to date. Every BP mainstream business is represented, from upstream (Tangguh LNG and VICO) to downstream (Castrol) and petrochemicals (PT AMI).
For our rapid expanding company, we are looking for professionals, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated person to fill the following positions:
Transportation Coordinator (Req ID 16396BR) Jakarta
- Be Indonesian national.
- Have 5 years working experience and or 2 years in oil & gas multi national companies, preferably posess experience in HR, PSCM, Security, HSE or car rental services.
- Successfully deliver results in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess sound knowledge of BP Indonesia business activities – preferable.
- Possess sound knowledge of Undang Undang Ketenagakerjaan – preferable.
- Ability to develop standard procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent Communication, negotiation and presentation skills, both Indonesia and English
- Capable to lead people and excellent communication skills with all levels of organization and external parties.
If you think you are the right candidate to join our team, please send your complete CV with recent photograph and application letter to : www.bp.com/careers/Indonesia , select : Professionals and non-graduates .
Lowongan Migas British Petroleum Jobs Career 2011 deadline 15 Januari 2011