Career opportunity Chevron in Jakarta
In Indonesia, Chevron is working in partnership with BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities) for its exploration & production business and Pertamina for the geothermal and power business and has long been recognized as significant oil and gas producer and geothermal and power provider
Chevron , currently we are strengthening our team and looking for bright, high achiever individuals, capable of providing a professional performance with self-integrity and good teamwork mindset to fulfil the vacancies of:
Drilling & Completion Engineer (DC-EXP/DW-JKT) Jakarta
- Have relevant experiences or significant involvement in the supervision or planning development of drilling & completion rig operations. Minimum 7 years experience in Offshore drilling and completions operations are required, and deepwater advatageous.
- Proceeds on own initiative and judgment. Receives little direct guidance and/or assistance on projects to which assigned including those deemed very difficult and/or complex in nature. Completed work on critical items is reviewed for attainment of objectives.
- Familiar with procurement process of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs. Must be able to manage drilling and completion related contracts from conception through operations and review with focus on continous improvement.
- Has a broad level of technical and/or operational proficiency demonstrated from experience and work assignments in multiple operational areas. Has a good understanding of and uses knowledge of related disciplines. Must have understnading of well control. Well developed project management skills . Skilled in application of Value Based Well Objectives and life cycle designs.
- Strongly proactive in most areas of expertise. Active in look backs, lessons learnt, and Best Practice shares. Offers ideas for solutions to more complex problems. Clearly communicates and represents D&C positions to multi-functional teams.
- Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments using both internal and external metics, familiar with investigate job effectiveness. Considers the total cost of ownership rather than cheapest price.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, capital stewardship, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Provide work direction and serve as a mentor to less experienced engineers, DSM/WSM’s, and technologists. Capable of providing formal technical engineering in particular area of expertise.
- Graduate S1 in Petroleum Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage), GPA min. 2,75
If you believe you have the right qualification to succeed, please send your CV detailing experience complete with a current photograph to: Chevron Jobs Career 2011. no lather than 31 Januari 2011, This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen.