PT Elnusa Tbk, company in Upstream Oil and Gas Services opening job vacancy for candidate with passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are driven towards performance excellence to joint our great team.
ELNUSA aspires to delivering services that comprehensive and more importantly – first class in quality. In a nutshell, we are the partner for the success of our stakeholders today and in the future to come. ELNUSA holding along with the subsidiaries, the management ranks, and the entire staff successfully made it to the end of the tension. Leveraging our proven credo of clean, respectful, and synergy, as well as our field-tested knowledge bank, experienced engineers and analysts, and industry-standard business practices, ELNUSA has again proven its competency as a principal contender in the oil & gas business. Currently, Elnusa consists of 9 subsidiaries and 2 unit business non-consolidation. It has redefined itself as a strategic entrepreneur in the oil & gas business that delivers consistent value-added benefits to shareholders, business partners, the government, and the people of Indonesia. That is a radical change of role – from merely a service provider for Pertamina and production-sharing contractors to an active, influential participant in the industry.
Manager Well Service and Testing (WST)
- Have experience min 5 years at the same related area
- Graduate S1 in Engineer from any reputable university.
- Male Maximum 40 years old.
- Fluent in English & Excellence in operate computer.
- Having Excellence Competency of analysis, problem solving and decision making.
- Good Communication (Interpersonal skill)
- Honest, excellence of Integrity, Dedication then strong commitment toward company.
- Confidence, Flexible, and Discipline
If you are confident for fill position job career in Elnusa, you can meet our requirement, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae expected salary and most recent photograph to:
PT Elnusa Tbk
Jl TB Simatupang Kav 1B Graha Elnusa Lt 7 Jakarta Selatan 12560
Deadlie 24 November 2010